WorkSafe™ is a WorkHealthy program for businesses in Lake County and the surrounding areas preparing to reopen after an unprecedented period of shutdown, and amidst the still-present COVID-19 pandemic. Business owners are faced with tremendous responsibilities in this period, including their own livelihoods and that of their employees, the ability to keep their businesses open and solvent, and of course the need to protect both employees and customers as we move forward. Additional pressures from local and social media scrutiny means there is little room for error, and getting the reopening process right (or wrong) will directly affect the future of each business.
Where is there to turn for knowledge and support in this effort? We think the solutions are largely local, and that partnerships between healthcare providers and business owners will be vital. Hospitals and physicians have been open throughout this crisis, after all – quickly developing learnings and best practices that have kept our teams as safe as possible in the face of a historical new threat. The WorkSafe program is designed to share those practices outside the walls of our hospitals and clinics, ensuring our community reopens as quickly and safely as possible.
Onsite Reopening Session – Employee Training & Support
One hour CHC onsite session at your request, designed to introduce the WorkSafe resources to your employees and get them comfortable with what to expect around screenings and other new protocols.
- Daily screening/monthly testing
- Mask/PPE usage and disposal
- Logistics & facility maintenance
- Social Distancing
- What-to-Expect messaging for customers
- What if I get sick? How to safely access healthcare this year.
- Think & Act like a Surgeon – lessons from the hospital OR
The WorkSafe Package & Program Certificate –
Initial WorkSafe package boxed up and delivered with the following resources to help you reopen quickly and safely:
- Thermoscan thermometer – checks temps daily for employees & customers as appropriate
- Daily Screening Checklists
- Daily Colored Wristbands (optional – color-coded, disposable bands indicating those who’ve been screened today)
- Employee Wallet Cards – 24/7 care coordination access, tips to stay healthy
- Social Distancing floor decals – indicating 6 feet at all times
- Certificate of WorkSafe participation – shows your customers & employees your extra effort to keep everyone safe
- WorkSafe Door Decal – proudly display your WorkSafe environment at the front door
- Laminated posters – mask usage, symptom checker, social distancing best practices
Ongoing Clinical & Wellness Resources
We offer 24/7 care coordination through our hotline.
- Telehealth access – access care from employee devices or your new onsite telemedicine station
- Rapid COVID-19 employee testing programs on your preferred schedule
- Drive-up testing, primary and chronic care services